Wednesday, March 28, 2007

HAHAHAHEHEHE

Laughter; The Best Medicine Available

Lost Wives

Two guys collide in a supermarket. “Sorry about that”, the first guy says.” I am looking for my wife and I guess I wasn’t watching where I was going.”
“I am looking for my wife, too” the second guy says.
“Maybe I can help you” the first guy says. ”what does your wife look like?”
“Well, she is a tall red head with big green eyes, long sun tanned legs and a bright smile”, the second guy says. “What does your wife look like?”
“Never mind,” says the first guy,” Let’s look for yours.”


Fresh Graduates

Reaching at a job interview, the human resources person asked a young engineer who was fresh out of IT, “What starting salary were you thinking about?”
The engineer said, “About Rs 125000 a month depending on the benefits package.”
The interviewer said, “Well, what would you say to a package of 5-weeks vacation, a furnished flat, full medical and dental, company matching pension fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every two-years-say, a Skoda?”
The engineer sat up straight and said, “Wow!! Are you kidding?”
The interviewer replied, “Yeah, but you started it.”

Old Couple
A couple is getting ready for bed after a long day’s work.
“I look in the mirror and see an old lady,” the woman says to her husband. “My face is all wrinkled, and I’m sagging and bagging all over. And look at this this flab on my arms”. Her husband is silent.
“Hey!” she says turning to him, “Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself”.
“Well”, he says, “your eyesight is still great.”

No comments:

Google